Central School of English :: English Language Schools in London, English courses in London, English in London

select a language: 

Shared Student Houses

self-catering accommodation

Student House

For those who prefer more independence and would like to cook for themselves.

  • An alternative to host families, this is usually in a family-type house or apartment.
  • Located in residential areas (usually zones 2 & 3). Average 30 – 40 minutes traveling time to school.
  • Self-catering – you cook for yourself.
  • There are usually several other students in the house.