Central School of English :: English Language Schools in London, English courses in London, English in London

select a language: 



Student Residences

Residences are usually in zone 1; some are in zone 2.

Residences are offered subject to availability.

Availability is better in the summer months and outside term times

Email us with your preferences and we shall try to find you the best option to meet your needs.



Options include: 

  • Self-catering, half board, or bed and breakfast
  • Single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms
  • Twins and double rooms can only be booked by two people booking together (Unless for sole occupation)
  • Studios
  • Ensuite bathroom with shared kitchen
  • All facilities shared